Topics

Introductory online Karttapullautin class this Sunday and again in January

Jon

All,

I've talked in the past about someday putting together a clinic on how to make orienteering basemaps. Someday may yet come but while we await it, US Team Member Greg Ahlswede is offering an online introductory clinic covering some of the same ground I would cover, specifically how to use the software Karttapullautin to generate as close as possible to usable orienteering maps directly from LiDAR data with no or minimal human editing, this Sunday at 5pm and again on January 12.  I forget what online software he'll be using but this will be one of those deals where you share the screen of his computer and a voice connection via your computer to help you follow along.  If that's of interest, the link to signup for this Sunday's clinic is https://forms.gle/KsTwBhv9XafX4wLt6

Jon