Topics

Introductory Orienteering Event This Saturday

Greg Lennon

Hi QOC members -

This is a reminder that this Saturday, July 14, we have our first of two "Introduction to Orienteering" events at Wheaton Regional Park.The next one will be Saturday, Sept 8 at Mason Neck.

These are FREE annual events that give you the chance to encourage your friends, family, and co-workers to get outside and experience the activity you love and are always talking about. Full details can be found online HERESpace is still available so spread the word!