Little Bennett Permanent Orienteering Courses Are Back!

Greg Lennon

Thanks primarily to QOC's Sam Listwak, we are pleased to announce the availability of three permanent orienteering courses in Little Bennett Regional Park. These courses (Beginner, Adv. Beginner and Intermediate) are in a different section of the park compared to the previous courses, and the parking for them is in a new area as well (Wilson's Mill parking area off of Clarksburg Rd).

Full details, including links to the PDF course files and driving directions, are on our Permanent Courses webpage.