Topics

McKeldin Orienteering This Sunday - and an expanded map

Greg Lennon

The weather is quite promising for this Sunday's (Jan. 21) QOC orienteering event based out of the McKeldin area of Patapsco Valley State Park (near Marriottsville, MD), so it should be a fine day to enjoy the ups and downs of the full set of courses (white through blue) set by course designer Kim Jepsen. Advanced courses will also include a new area thanks to a map expansion by John Blaisdell.

Timing is our usual: register between 10:45 - 1:15, start anytime between 11 - 1:30, and be sure to be back before 3pm.

Full event and course details, and driving directions, are on our event webpage.

See you Sunday!