Topics

New Orienteering Event: Manassas This Sunday

Greg Lennon

Thanks to some quick work on several fronts - and the lack of rain this week - we have been given permission to hold an event this coming Sunday, March 18, at Manassas Battlefield National Park.

TheĀ event webpage is now up to date, including course information for the full set of 7 courses, so head there for complete details.

This event had to be postponed earlier in the season, and weather issues have wreaked a bit of havoc with our schedule in general (including the unfortunate cancellation of our Night-O and Training Weekend), but we thank you for your patience and hope to see you this Sunday at Manassas.