Topics

Northern Va Senior Olympics Registration Deadline Extended to 8/31

Good, Katherine E.

Over 50?  Live in Northern Virginia?  If so, you have the option of participating on the NOVA Senior Olympic Orienteering event held in conjunction with QOC’s first event of the season at Occoquan Regional Park.

Registration has been extended.  Beginner ( white or yellow course – still to be determined) OR Advanced brown course.  Questions: contact Keg Good  keggood2013@...

Registration for the 2018 NVSO has been extended!

August 22, 2018

Dear Friends of the Northern Virginia Senior Olympics,

Thanks to popular demand, we have extended the deadline for registering for this year’s Northern Virginia Senior Olympics!

Mail in registrations can now be postmarked as late as Aug. 31 and still be accepted. If you are registering online at www.nvso.us, you have until midnight, Sept. 3, to register for any of our dozens of competitions taking place throughout Northern Virginia. We have some great new games and our registration prices are still the lowest around, thanks to all of our generous sponsors and patrons!

Our goal is to make this the biggest and best senior games, which is why we are all very excited to offer everyone this extra time to register.

So don’t hesitate and be late, register now for the 2018 NVSO! Remember, there are no onsite registrations for any of our events and after Sept. 3, you will not be able to signup for this year’s fun and festivities.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the games!

Regards,

Pete

Peter P. McGuirk

NVSO Registrations

1640 N. Harrison St.

Arlington, VA 22205-2729

Phone: (703) 533-9620

Cell: (571) 235-5547

FAX: (703) 534-8149

Northern Virginia Senior Olympics | P.O. Box 2089, Merrifield, VA 22116