Topics

Orienteer at Gunston Hall This Sunday

Greg Lennon

Make the o in Cinque de MayO be orienteering by heading to Gunston Hall (near Lorton VA) this Sunday, May 5. Courtesy of course setter Sid Sachs we'll have a training course for beginners, as well as regular beginner, intermediate (orange) and advanced (brown through blue) courses.

As for our last event at Gunston Hall, there will be a $5 surcharge for all participants at this venue, and you'll have the option to (at no additional charge) take a guided tour of the Hall. You can do this before or after (if you finish early enough) your orienteering; otherwise, event timing is standard, with registration from 10:45 - 1:15, starts from 11 - 1:30, and course closing at 3pm.

Full course and event details as well as driving directions are on the event webpage.

See you Sunday!