Topics

Orienteer at Manassas This Sunday*

Greg Lennon

We're hoping the weather will cooperate well enough, and the sunshine predicted to arrive eventually this Sunday comes sooner rather than later, so you can enjoy the orienteering courses (white through blue) set at Manassas Battlefield National Park this Sunday, Feb. 24.

*This is an event that due to park regulations requires pre-registration, so head here to register before arriving at the event.

Please check the event webpage any time after 5pm Saturday before heading out to Manassas in case the park staff rescind our permit due to conditions, but assuming the event is on, timing for everyone who pre-registered will be standard (check in between 10:45 - 1:15, start any time between 11 - 1:30, and finish before 3pm).

We are hoping this event will take place - and we're also hoping you'll be there along with the sunshine!