Topics

Orienteer at Occoquan Park This Sunday

Greg Lennon

Our club's 2018-2019 season opens this Sunday, September 16, with a classic orienteering event at Occoquan Regional Park (near Lorton, VA). We are glad to be able to say that the current weather forecast calls for a mild day with little to no rain, and we will have beginner through advanced course options (white through blue).

Event timing is our standard: register at the event any time between 10:45am - 1:15pm, start any time between 11am - 1:30pm, and be back before 3pm. Bring friends and family, bring a dog if you wish, and enjoy the new features at this fine local park.

Full event details and driving directions are available via the event webpage.

See you Sunday!