Topics

Orienteer at Patapsco/Granite Tomorrow (Saturday)

Greg Lennon

Rain or shine, we will be holding our orienteering event tomorrow (Saturday, May 6) at the Granite area of Patapsco Valley State Park and we hope to see you there. Thanks to Anne and Kim Jepsen as event director and course setter, we have 8 courses on offer (2 beginner, 1 Orange/intermediate, plus a Beige advanced course in addition to Brown, Green, Red and Blue). Timing is our standard (start between 11am - 1:30pm and be back before 3pm).

Conditions are a bit wet and in some places muddy, so please do what you can to leave no trace. And speaking of leaving no trace, our event webpage also describes a *new* Park clean-up effort which we encourage you to support.

For full course details and of course driving directions, head to our event webpage.

See you there!