Topics

Orienteer in Little Bennett Park at QOC's 4th Annual Super Bowl *Saturday* Bumble

Greg Lennon

This Saturday, Feb. 6, marks our 4th annual Bumble, and we're looking forward to seeing you at Little Bennett Regional Park (near Clarksburg, MD). Event Director Heidi Onkst and Course Setter David Onkst have put in a lot of time getting this event planned, and fortunately the weather has melted much of the snow.

Because of the need to get advanced orienteers registered in time for the 11:45am race briefing and Noon mass start, registration opens at 10:30am. Registration will stay open until 1:15pm for beginner (white, yellow) and intermediate (orange) orienteers and those advanced orienteers unfortunate enough to miss the noon mass start.

Beginner and intermediate orienteers may start their course any time between 11 - 1:30. All orienteers (on all c courses) must be back by or before 3pm.

Make sure to read the event webpage! Full event notes - including the explanation of what the Bumble is - and plenty of other information is now posted there. Please note that parking is expected to be quite tight so carpooling is encouraged, and if you're a QOC member, maybe now's the time to use the (new) Membership Directory to find another QOC member living near you to share a ride with!