Topics

Orienteer on Bike + Foot This Saturday at Rosaryville State Park

Greg Lennon

With two events and weather predicted to be in the 60's - 70's, plan to come orienteering this Saturday, March 30, at Rosaryville State Park (MD) ... but please be sure to register and pay in advance, since we are no longer allowed to collect registration fees in this park. This park does, however, have per-vehicle entrance fees.

First up: our mountain bike orienteering (MTBO) event. Three courses (short, medium, long), suitable for riders of any skill level. Go as slow - or fast - as you want, but come experience bike-based navigation. Register between 8:45 - 9:45am, start anytime between 9 - 10, and have your wheels back no later than 11:30.

And for the "regular" orienteering: the full slate of seven courses (white through blue) is available; register between 10:45 - 1:15, start anytime between 11 - 1:30, and be back no later than 3pm.

All courses are designed by Michael Dickey, with hospitality from our Event Directors John & Jody Landers. Full details on both events - and pre-registration links - are on theĀ event webpage.

See you there!