Topics

Orienteer *Saturday* at Patapsco/Granite

Greg Lennon

A rain-free day with high temps in the mid-60's is predicted for this Saturday, May 11, when we'll be holding an orienteering event in the Granite area of Patapsco Valley State Park (near Woodstock, MD).

Course setter Jan Merka has designed the full set of seven courses (white through blue), and full details are now online. Our registration area will be in the St. Alphonsus Rodriguez church parking lot, as in the past, with registration from 10:45am - 1:15pm, starts 11 - 1:30, and a "be back no later than" time of 3pm as usual.

Full event details and driving directions are on the event webpage.

See you *Saturday*!