Topics

Orienteer Sunday at Lake Needwood

Greg Lennon

With the temperatures predicted to be in the 70's, this Sunday, April 28, should be a fine time to go orienteering at Lake Needwood Park (near Derwood, MD). We'll have a full set of seven courses on offer (white through blue), and you can register at the event. Timing is standard (register between 10:45 - 1:15, start any time between 11 - 1:30, and be back by 3pm).

This is a park with a lot of amenities and family recreational opportunities, and it's also one that welcomes dogs (on leashes); along with driving directions, full event details are available on our event webpage.

See you Sunday!

orienteer79

Is there any chance I can borrow about a dozen control flags (just flags, no SI units or anything) for a girl scout presentation I'm giving next Thursday? I can bring them back to Gunston Hall.

Cheers, 
Virginia 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "greg_lennon@... [Quantico_Orienteering_Club]" <Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...>
Date: 4/25/19 20:44 (GMT-05:00)
To: Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...
Subject: [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] Orienteer Sunday at Lake Needwood

With the temperatures predicted to be in the 70's, this Sunday, April 28, should be a fine time to go orienteering at Lake Needwood Park (near Derwood, MD). We'll have a full set of seven courses on offer (white through blue), and you can register at the event. Timing is standard (register between 10:45 - 1:15, start any time between 11 - 1:30, and be back by 3pm).

This is a park with a lot of amenities and family recreational opportunities, and it's also one that welcomes dogs (on leashes); along with driving directions, full event details are available on our event webpage.

See you Sunday!

Sidney A Sachs

Virginia,

If you can not get them at Lake Needwood, I have some for Gunston Hall event and I will not be using them all. However, I live in Lorton, so you will have to drive here to get them.

Sidney Sachs

Peggy Dickison

We have a bunch too. We live in Bethesda, if that’s easier to get to than Lorton.
We won’t be at Needwood.
Peggy

On Apr 26, 2019, at 8:26 PM, 'sidneysachs@...' sidneysachs@... [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] <Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...> wrote:

Virginia,

If you can not get them at Lake Needwood, I have some for Gunston Hall event and I will not be using them all. However, I live in Lorton, so you will have to drive here to get them.

Sidney Sachs

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links