Topics

Orienteer this Sunday at Greenbelt National Park

Greg Lennon

We have just received approval to hold our orienteering event this coming Sunday, Jan. 31 at Greenbelt National Park - come orienteer on one of Sam Listwak's eight courses, and on a sunny day enjoy the snowy and possibly somewhat mushy conditions while you can!

Pre-registration with payment is required for this event and is now open via the event webpage.

Timing is standard even if the conditions won't be: registered participants can check-in any time between 10:45 - 1:15, start any time between 11 - 1:30, and then make sure to download before 3pm.

We do expect parking to be a bit tight (due to snow piles taking up spaces), so please carpool if possible.

Additional course details and driving directions are on the event webpage.

See you in the sun/snow/slush Sunday!