Topics

Pohick O'Meet & Lots More This Sunday

Greg Lennon

With temperatures predicted to approach 70 this Sunday under partly sunny skies, come orienteer at Pohick Bay Regional Park (east of Lorton, VA) this Sunday, Feb. 12. Our event director, Charles Carrick, wants to make sure you know we'll be using the Camp Wilson site as our event HQ, and directions for finding this are on our website. Event timing is standard (start anytime between 11 - 1:30, finish before 3), and enjoy one - or more - of course setter Hannah Culberg's 7 (white through blue) courses. But wait - there's lots more ...

AED Training: for those interested in knowing how to use QOC's AED units in an emergency, join Keg Good around 1-ish.

Map Walk: Jon Torrance will conduct an instructional map walk, also starting around 1.

Quizno's Discount: at the Lorton location for event participants.

Full course stats and driving directions, plus details on all of the above and more, are posted on the event webpage, so check it out and plan to be at Pohick this Sunday!

Chuck Ferguson

Please schedule the AED training again this spring.  Can't make Sunday's meet, but very much want the training.  What a good idea!