Topics

Pre-Registration Opens Monday for QOC's Oct. 4 Cunningham Falls event - Mon, 09/28/2020 12:00pm to Sat, 10/03/2020 6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Pre-Registration Opens Monday for QOC's Oct. 4 Cunningham Falls event

When: Monday, 28 September 2020, 12:00pm to Saturday, 3 October 2020, 6:00pm (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Cunningham Falls State Park, Thurmont MD

View Event

Organizer: QOC

Description: QOC event announcements - like many things this year! - are changing, and will now focus on upcoming pre-registration announcements since all events require pre-registration and payment. We will not be able to offer day-of registration (at the event). We will be aiming to open registration at noon on the Monday before each event and close it at 6pm the night before the event, but check these announcements since circumstances may compel us to time things differently for certain events. And now for the main announcement of this message ...

Registration for our Sunday Oct. 4 Cunningham Falls (MD) orienteering event will open this Monday Sept. 28 at noon, and close 6pm Saturday Oct. 3. Since we will have a limited capacity for each of the four check-in time windows, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or all of the check-in time windows will have sold out.
The registration link and full event details including course stats for this classic event (white through blue courses) are on the Cunningham Falls event webpage.

P.S. If you haven't already registered for this Sunday's (Sept. 27) Gunston Hall event, there may be some check-in times still available if you act quickly; see that event webpage for details.