Topics

Proposed training event (with bonus cryptic ending)

Jon <djon@...>

Dear QOCer,

What: Training for semi advanced to advanced orienteerers; some classroom learning along with training in the woods.

Where: Patricia and Jesse's house in Kensington, MD and in the woods, location to be determined.

Who: Robert Turbyfill, former national coach and national team member.

When: Mid to late November- Probably involving two weekends.

Why: To learn more about orienteering.

Cost: Minimal- enough to cover handouts and maps.

Would you be interested if this course was offered? If so, please email Patricia Zerfas at zerfas@...

Please no prisoners, no tourist, just students.

mmmeenehan@...

In a message dated Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:12:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, djon@... writes:

Who: Robert Turbyfill, former national coach and national
team member.
Don't forget - he was former US M21- Champ!!

Michael Newman

Jon,

Yes, I would be interested. I've been doing Brown since late last year. November is fine.

Mike