Topics

QOC Juniors in the News

Boris Granovskiy

Hi fellow QOC orienteers!

QOC has been a hotbed of success by junior orienteers lately, and I just wanted to highlight a few of their accomplishments.

When Orienteering USA's Junior National Team and Junior Development Team were announced for 2018, we could count a whole six QOC juniors among its members:

Junior National Team
Turner Leigh

Junior Development Team
Diana Aleksieva
Zachary Kuder
Sam Loustaunau
Alexis Merka
Joshua Sanchez

Congratulate these fine athletes when you next see them at a QOC event, and for those who are attending, wish them luck at the upcoming selection races for the team that will represent the U.S. at the Junior World Orienteering Championships in Hungary.

Additionally, QOC member Josh Sanchez recently became the Navy NJROTC National Orienteering Champion. In the same race, Turner Leigh of QOC came 4th. Their varsity category had 97 starters!

See you in the woods,
Boris