Topics

Register Now For Our 2019 Quantico Classic National Event (Early Bird Deadline is March 3)

Greg Lennon

Over the April 13-14 weekend, QOC will be hosting a two-day national orienteering event - the 2019 Quantico Classic and Junior Nationals - and we hope to see all QOC orienteers there! The event will take place on the Quantico Marine Base (near Triangle, VA) on some great orienteering terrain and it's open to all ages and all skill levels.

Early-bird (discounted) registration closes March 3, so now's the time to register and receive the lowest entry fees whether it's for one or both days. We look forward to hosting many orienteers from across the US at this event, and as a local orienteer, we hope you'll offer them some fine competition as well as a warm welcome. Head to the event website at uschamps.org where you'll find full event details and registration links.

Note to non-DOD individuals 18 and older: you will need to fill out the security form after registering for the event - but as a QOC orienteer, you probably already knew that!