Topics

Registration for tomorrow until noon - addendum

Jon

All,

Something I should have said in that last message  - we've had enough reports of weirdness with the online registration that I would counsel everyone to make sure their name (or group name) and course are correctly listed on the registration list for the event viewable starting from https://orienteeringusa.org/eventregister/index.php

If you don't see your name, please register again starting from there (some of the trouble reports have raised questions about starting from the links on the QOC web site) or, if you can't make that work, email Greg (the contact registrar link above the list should work) to make sure he knows you'll be coming and how many of what maps of which course you'll need.

Otherwise, carry on.  See many of you tomorrow.

Jon