Topics

Registration now open for Easter Sunday at Cunningham Falls

Jon

A number of you have noticed and signed up already.  For the rest of you, be advised that online registration is now open for the advanced-only event this coming Sunday at Cunningham Falls State Park, near Thurmont, MD (not too far north of Frederick, MD). The park won't let us collect money on site so online registration is required - please take care of it by Friday evening.  Course and other event details are now posted on the QOC web site. The weather forecast looks to be threatening us with nothing worse than heat next Sunday so while we may end up appreciating the added elevation gained in the walk to the start more than we might otherwise, it should be a fine day for QOC's first use of the park.  I hope many of you can attend.

Jon Torrance