Registration Opens 6pm Thursday May 13 for QOC's May 16 Patapsco/Avalon MD Orienteering Event - Thu, 05/13/2021 6:00pm to Sat, 05/15/2021 6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens 6pm Thursday May 13 for QOC's May 16 Patapsco/Avalon MD Orienteering Event

When: Thursday, 13 May 2021, 6:00pm to Saturday, 15 May 2021, 6:00pm (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Avalon area, Patapsco Valley State Park, 6115 River Rd, Elkridge, MD 21075

View Event

Organizer: QOC qocmgmt@...

Description: Registration for **this** Sunday's (May 16) orienteering event at the Avalon area of Patapsco Valley State Park (near Elkridge, MD) opens at 6pm Thursday (May 13), and closes no later than 6pm Saturday, May 15. Our permit has only just been approved, and, it significantly limits the number of participants. Especially given our very limited capacity, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or even all of the check-in time windows will have sold out.

Full event details for the intermediate (orange) and advanced (brown through blue) classic orienteering courses will be posted on event webpage, where you'll also find the link to register. We are unable to offer beginner (white  &  yellow) courses at this event.

We look forward to seeing at least some of you this Sunday at Avalon!