Registration Opens 6pm Monday April 12 for QOC's April 18 Lake Needwood Orienteering Event

Greg Lennon

Registration for next Sunday's (April 18) orienteering event at the Lake Needwood area of Rock Creek Regional Park opens at 6pm this coming Monday (April 12), and closes no later than 6pm Saturday, April 17. Since we will have a limited capacity for each of the check-in time windows, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or all of the check-in time windows will have sold out.

Full event details for the seven classic orienteering courses are posted on the event webpage, where you'll also find the link to register and notes about the park and course setter notes. This lakeside park is a favorite of ours and we are glad to be back after our 2020 event here was cancelled due to the pandemic.

We look forward to seeing you next **Sunday** at Lake Needwood!