Registration Opens 6pm Monday April 19 for QOC's April 25 Occoquan Park Orienteering Event - Mon, 04/19/2021 6:00pm to Sat, 04/24/2021 6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens 6pm Monday April 19 for QOC's April 25 Occoquan Park Orienteering Event

When: Monday, 19 April 2021, 6:00pm to Saturday, 24 April 2021, 6:00pm (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Occoquan Regional Park, 9751 Ox Rd Lorton VA 22079

View Event

Organizer: QOC qocmgmt@...

Description: Registration for next Sunday's (April 25) orienteering event at Occoquan Regional Park opens at 6pm this coming Monday (April 19), and closes no later than 6pm Saturday, April 24. Since we will have a limited capacity for each of the check-in time windows, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or all of the check-in time windows will have sold out.

Full event details for the seven classic orienteering courses are posted on the event webpage, where you'll also find the link to register and notes about the park and the courses. Check-in will be at Shelter 4, and a Locator Map is available as mentioned on the event webpage.

We look forward to seeing you next **Sunday** at Occoquan Regional Park!