Registration Opens 6pm Monday April 26 for QOC's May 2 Patapsco/CCBC Orienteering Event - Mon, 04/26/2021 12:00pm to Sat, 05/01/2021 6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens 6pm Monday April 26 for QOC's May 2 Patapsco/CCBC Orienteering Event

When: Monday, 26 April 2021, 12:00pm to Saturday, 1 May 2021, 6:00pm (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Patapsco Valley State Park, CCBC area, Catonsville, MD

View Event

Organizer: QOC qocmgmt@...

Description: Registration for next Sunday's (May 2) orienteering event at the CCBC area of Patapsco Valley State Park opens at 6pm this coming Monday (April 26), assuming permit details are finalized in time, and closes no later than 6pm Saturday, May 1. Since we will have a limited capacity for each of the check-in time windows, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or all of the check-in time windows will have sold out.

Full event details for the seven classic orienteering courses are posted on the event webpage, where you'll also find the link to register and notes about the park and the courses. Please read the course setter comments both for useful course and map information but also especially for the information about invasive plants.

We look forward to seeing you next **Sunday** at CCBC!