Registration Opens Monday for QOC's Jan. 3 Kings Landing Orienteering Event - Mon, 12/28/2020 12:00pm to Sat, 01/02/2021 6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens Monday for QOC's Jan. 3 Kings Landing Orienteering Event

When: Monday, 28 December 2020, 12:00pm to Saturday, 2 January 2021, 6:00pm (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Kings Landing Park, 3255 Kings Landing Rd, Huntingtown, MD 20639

View Event

Organizer: QOC qocmgmt@...

Description: Registration for our first orienteering event of 2021 will open this Monday Dec. 28 at noon, and close no later than 6pm Saturday Jan. 2. [Yes, our event permit was approved!] Since we will have a limited capacity for each of the check-in time windows, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or all of the check-in time windows will have sold out.

For this event you can orienteer on one of the five classic point-to-point courses (white through brown), or, you can choose to find in 2 hours or less as many as you can of the 30 Score-O controls (in any order). Full event details are posted on the event webpage, which is also where you'll find the registration link starting Monday.

We look forward to seeing you next Sunday at Kings Landing, and in the meantime let's all hope the New Year bring lots of good news!