Registration Opens Tuesday Feb. 2 for QOC's Saturday Feb. 6 Hoyle's Mill & Bumble Orienteering Event - Tue, 02/02/2021 6:00pm to Fri, 02/05/2021 6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens Tuesday Feb. 2 for QOC's Saturday Feb. 6 Hoyle's Mill & Bumble Orienteering Event

When: Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 6:00pm to Friday, 5 February 2021, 6:00pm (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Maryland SoccerPlex Fields 12-13, 18031 Central Park Circle, Boyds MD

View Event

Organizer: QOC qocmgmt@...

Description: Registration for this **Saturday's** orienteering event at Hoyle's Mill Park opens very soon, at 6pm this Tuesday (Feb. 2), and closes no later than 6pm Friday, Feb. 5. [Yes, our event permit was approved!] Since we will have a limited capacity for each of the check-in time windows, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or all of the check-in time windows will have sold out. Registration will be at the Maryland SoccerPlex, which is adjacent to Hoyle's Mill Conservation Park.

For this event you can orienteer on classic white, yellow or orange courses ("WYO"), or, you can enjoy one of five BUMBLE (advanced) courses. Yes, it's our 9th annual Super Bowl Saturday BUMBLE (this year sans the mass start, of course). As an additional incentive, this event takes place on a brand new map that encompasses two distinct parks. Full event details are posted on the event webpage, where you'll find the link to register.

We look forward to seeing you this **Saturday** at the Maryland SoccerPlex!