Registration Opens Wednesday Jan. 20 for QOC's Sunday Jan. 24 Wheaton park Orienteering Event - Wed, 01/20/2021 12:00pm to Sat, 01/23/2021 6:00pm #cal-reminder

main@QOC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Registration Opens Wednesday Jan. 20 for QOC's Sunday Jan. 24 Wheaton park Orienteering Event

When: Wednesday, 20 January 2021, 12:00pm to Saturday, 23 January 2021, 6:00pm (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Wheaton Regional Park, 11710 Orebaugh Ave, Wheaton, MD 20902

View Event

Organizer: QOC qocmgmt@...

Description: Registration for this Sunday's orienteering event at Wheaton Regional Park open this Wednesday (Jan. 20) at noon, and closes no later than 6pm Saturday Jan. 23. [Yes, our event permit was approved!] Since we will have a limited capacity for each of the check-in time windows, the longer you wait to register the greater the odds some or all of the check-in time windows will have sold out.

For this event you can orienteer on one of the seven classic point-to-point courses (white through blue). Note that the check-in/start area is near the Dog Park, rather than at the Train Station, and the driving directions are a bit different. Full event details are posted on the event webpage, which is also where you'll find the link to register.

We look forward to seeing you this Sunday at Wheaton Park!