Topics

Relay and individual course update

Jon

All,

We look to be in okay shape in terms of QOC turnout and coverage of the individual courses, although if any orienteer in your household is young enough to be eligible for points on white, yellow, or orange and isn't yet registered, it will make me happy if they do so before Sunday or show up on Sunday and surprise me - it's good either way.

Regarding relay teams, I have the makings of 9 QOC teams at the moment, plus one person interested on being on a team but with no prospective teammates yet.  So I wouldn't mind hearing from at least 2 more people who can stick around to run the relay.  More is fine too.

A note: if you happen to have approached me verbally some time in the past few weeks about being on a relay team but didn't follow up by email, please do.  My memory isn't Swiss cheese yet but it occasionally drops something so confirming your interest to me in writing might avoid problems.  I'll be sitting down tomorrow, probably late morning, to decide who will be on teams together so reconfirmed and new expressions of relay interest are both still timely.  Thanks and see everyone at Smokey Glenn on Sunday.

Jon

Francis Hogle, III

Jon,

Have you checked Fork Union or the Jr ROTCs?

Francis