Topics

Relay team status

Jon

A last update.  We have 11 QOC relay teams currently, made up of the people who have contacted me.  If you contacted me verbally or by email about being on a relay team and don't see your last name in the list below, then I must have dropped the ball somehow - please email me again and I'll see what can be done about putting you on a team even at this late hour. There's also a decent chance someone on a team now will injure themselves tomorrow morning and not feel up to running in the afternoon, so having an orienteer or two in reserve wouldn't be a bad thing.  Anyway, until tomorrow.  See you in the lovely, heated indoor space we're all, given the expected cold tomorrow, ecstatically happy to have for this event, as well as in the woods.

Jon

Current list of last names of QOC relay team members

Ahmed
Aleksiev
Aleksieva
Aleksieva
Camp
Dickey
Dickison
Good
Good
Gross
Heimgartner
Hession
Hession
Jepsen
Lennon
Lennon
Linville
McAleese
Merka
Merka
Merkova
Nolan
Nolan
Onkst
Onkst
Pastel
Seidlova
Silva
Snieckus
Sullens
Tan
Torrance
Weise

Francis Hogle, III

Jon,

I’ll do a relay leg.

Francis

On Dec 8, 2018, at 12:57 PM, jon.torrance@... [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] <Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Kathleen Lennon

Hi Jon,

Matt Stout is now living in the area and will be attending our champs. I'm not sure if he contacted you via Facebook but, it seems he was unable to see our website and therefore not getting a lot of info. He may want to join the relay team.

Kathleen