Topics

Reminder: Stumble carpooling

Jon

Just a reminder - if you're going to the Stumble and you want to join in the carpooling arrangements, please email me by this evening, the earlier the better, with the information I requested so I can devise sensible matches of drivers and passengers.  Thanks to those who have already contacted me and a happy post-Thanksgiving weekend to all.

Jon

Helena Mora-Jensen

Hi Jon,
I'd like to join in the carpooling. I am Helena Mora-Jensen, my phone #is 301-456-9789, my address is 10300 Strathmore Hall St #201, North Bethesda, MD 20852. I can potentially drive, although I'm not super happy about driving when others are with me. Don't know why, I've only ever gotten a parking ticket because my friend put money in the wrong parking meter. Nice for the car next to me, but I got the ticket... Anyway, if it is necessary that I drive I have comfortable room for 3 more people, with an additional tiny middle seat. I live right next to the Grosvenor-Strathmore metro station, so it is ready to get to me.

Thanks for organizing and happy late thanksgiving.

Helena