Topics

Scott Pleban

Greg Lennon

We regret to inform QOC members that one of "our own", orienteer and adventure racer Scott Pleban, passed away yesterday. Memorial and funeral announcements are announced here.

As many of you know, while on a training ride one sunny afternoon in April 2013 Scott was hit by a car who's driver was texting. The resulting traumatic brain injury incapacitated him and he never recovered, even as he received the support of his family and friends and extensive medical care.

Scott's spirit will live on for those of us who were fortunate enough to know him.