Topics

Season Cancellation: Update for QOC Members

Greg Lennon

Edited

We hope all QOC members and their families are staying healthy and managing to navigate the constantly changing restrictions and challenges caused by the COVID 19 pandemic.  Unfortunately, in light of the increasing number of COVID-19-related restrictions affecting the parks we enjoy orienteering in, as well as in recognition of the severity of this pandemic, the QOC Board of Directors has decided to cancel all remaining scheduled QOC events through May. This was a very difficult decision, but the Board felt that it was in the best interest of all of our members and the many volunteers who make our events possible.  We anticipate that our 2020-2021 season will begin in the Fall as it normally does.

We encourage any QOC member needing assistance of any type to contact us, and we'll do our best to be of help. We will also be extending the term of all active QOC memberships by three months as a small gesture of thanks to all of you. We value you as a member and we look forward to seeing you at an orienteering event later this year.

Sincerely,

Your QOC Board of Directors