Topics

Summer Short Series update

Peggy Dickison

The schedule is starting to take shape!

We don’t have a SSS scheduled this weekend (yet), but never fear, we do have orienteering! Sunday the 10th we have an event at Cunningham Falls, a very hilly area near Thurmont, MD. If you attended last year’s inaugural event (a very hot Easter Sunday), you know that the area is one BIG hill. Let’s hope it’s not as hot this year… Check the QOC website for the details.

We will have SSS events on 16 June (Manassas area); 23 June; and 7 July.  At this time, all other dates are still available.

Let’s get out and help our US team members train for their big events (Diana Aleksiev will attend the Junior World Championships; Turner Leigh will be going to Europe to compete and train; and summer visitor Michael Laraia will be running in the World University Championships and the World Orienteering Champs).

Peggy