Topics

Susquehanna Stumble carpooling

Jon

SVO's seventeenth annual Susquehanna Stumble will take place this coming Sunday at Rocky Ridge County Park near York, PA.  I expect several QOC members will attend so this presents an opportunity for social and efficiency gains via carpooling.  In other words, time for a QOC road trip (including a casual post-race meal, for which a deli near the park has been recommended by a helpful QOC member).  If you'd like to get in on a carpool, please email me your name, address, phone number, status as a prospective driver/passenger/either, and, if a driver, how many passengers you'll have room for in addition to any passengers you may already have made arrangements with.  Let's say no later than Friday evening (coincidentally, also the deadline SVO asks that people register with them by email) although the sooner the better.  I'll see what I can come up with in the way of sensible carpooling assignments and send them out NLT Saturday morning.  Happy Thanksgiving.

Jon

orienteer79

Jon,

I'd definitely be interested in carpooling, and I could drive, picking people up on my way north from Lexington Park, or I'd kind of prefer to meet a group someplace on the way and ride the rest of the way from there.

Virginia