Topics

Susquehanna Stumble deadline/carpooling

Jon

A reminder, today is the day to contact Julie Keim by email if you want to do the Stumble on Sunday, short or long, without paying the $5 surcharge for morning of registration.

Also, if you want to participate in QOC carpooling to the event, send me an email saying whether you need a ride or have space in your vehicle, if the latter how much space, and at least approximately where you live/could conveniently get to for a Sunday morning pickup, and we'll see what we can do to get to the event and back efficiently.  And socially. Cheers.

Jon

Michael Dickey

Jon, I'm planning on going but may be taking Ariana and friends. Sent email but did not receive any reply - maybe not sending replies...

Do we have timeline for Saturday?

Michael

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017, 2:51 PM jon.torrance@... [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] <Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...> wrote:

A reminder, today is the day to contact Julie Keim by email if you want to do the Stumble on Sunday, short or long, without paying the $5 surcharge for morning of registration.

Also, if you want to participate in QOC carpooling to the event, send me an email saying whether you need a ride or have space in your vicle, if the latter how much space, and at least approximately where you live/could conveniently get to for a Sunday morning pickup, and we'll see what we can do to get to the event and back efficiently.  And socially. Cheers.

Jon

Jane Leggett

Thanks for the reminder, Jon!

I would either like a ride, or can drive, and live very close to the Chain Bridge in Washington DC. I would have room for up to 3 other people in my car.

Jane
text: 202-657-7819