Topics

Training/overnighting at Happyland this weekend

Jon

Looking forward to the upcoming weekend of orienteering in Prince William Forest Park, a few notes:

- no pre-registration is required for the night-O on Saturday or the Sunday races.

- pre-registration is required for the training on Saturday.  Regular registration fees have been extended to midnight on Tuesday.  Registration will close at midnight on Thursday.

- pre-registration is also required if you want to stay overnight in the cabin camp on Saturday.  That will also close at midnight on Thursday but the available beds are already about 80% spoken for, so waiting until the last minute is not advised.

Registration is via the OUSA Event Register system at Register for Orienteering Events | Event Register

The forecast looks promising as far as avoiding a repeat of last season's wintry bluster at this venue goes.  I hope many of you reading this will be able to make it out to Happyland for the training, night-O, Sunday classic races or all three.

Jon Torrance

dagmar merkova

John,
I know I left it at the last minute, but registrartion was already closed before midnight! I wanted to enter Alexis for junio 2 day training with meal option  and myself for adult regular training.
I was trying to wait as long as I could because of one ski race that is or is not happening at Salamanca on Sunday,
can you help me to still register?
thanks
Dasa

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 12:33 PM, jon.torrance@... [Quantico_Orienteering_Club] <Quantico_Orienteering_Club@...> wrote:

Looking forward to the upcoming weekend of orienteering in Prince William Forest Park, a few notes:

- no pre-registration is required for the night-O on Saturday or the Sunday races.

- pre-registration is required for the training on Saturday.  Regular registration fees have been extended to midnight on Tuesday.  Registration will close at midnight on Thursday.

- pre-registration is also required if you want to stay overnight in the cabin camp on Saturday.  That will also close at midnight on Thursday but the available beds are already about 80% spoken for, so waiting until the last minute is not advised.

Registration is via the OUSA Event Register system at Register for Orienteering Events | Event Register
Register for Orienteering Events | Event Register
Welcome to Orienteering USA Event Register! Register Now! LAOC Valentine Score-O February 21, 2016 Hosted by LAOC | Event Webpage Sorry, registrati...
Preview by Yahoo