Topics

Two QOC Orienteering Events This Weekend

Greg Lennon

Weather and permits permitting, we will be holding two orienteering events this weekend - in Maryland on Saturday, and in Virginia on Sunday (requiring pre-registration). For both events, a full set of courses, white through blue, will be available, and timing will be standard: start anytime between 11 - 1:30 and be back before 3pm.

This Saturday (Dec. 1), the rescheduled Little Bennett event (near Clarksburg, MD) will hopefully take place. Register at the event, but please make sure to check the LB event webpage not only for full event details but also for any late-breaking news.

On Sunday, Dec. 2, orienteer in Prince William Forest Park (near Triangle, VA). Due to permit restrictions, you must pre-register online in advance for this event. The registration link and other event details can be found on the PWF event webpage, and we also recommend checking it just before the event for any important updates.

We hope to see you at one or both events!