Topics

What a Weekend: Night & Day Orienteering & Parties Too

Greg Lennon

Take full advantage of the clear and warmer weather predicted for this weekend by joining us for orienteering and more both Saturday and Sunday in Prince William Forest. We've reserved the whole of Cabin Camp 5 all of this weekend, and for anyone wondering how to get there, click here.

Saturday: Night-Orienteering, all skill levels welcome! Register at the event between 6 - 8, start any time between 6:30 - 8:30, and make sure to find your way back by 10pm. Hang out in the Lodge afterwards by the fire, and bring some food (or games) if you'd like. Full course details are now posted here.

Sunday: Classic point-to-point orienteering on a full set of courses (white through blue). Register 10:45 - 1:15, start any time between 11 - 1:30, and finish no later than 3pm. In fact, try to finish by 2pm, which is roughly when our Winter Meeting & Potluck will start - and we want you there, so bring a dish, and, see if you win one of the door prizes! Full course (and potluck) details posted here.

It's a very full weekend of activities and we truly hope you'll join us for as much of it as possible!